End HIV is an initiative of the City of Milwaukee Health Department, the Wisconsin AIDS / HIV Program, and Diverse & Resilient. The initiative has sought to accomplish the following:
- Development of an immediate plan to address the rapid rise of HIV transmissions among men who have sex with men, particularly young African American men who have sex with men.
- Development of a long-term plan to reduce HIV transmission rates among men who have sex with men, particularly young African American men who have sex with men.
- Monitor the outputs and outcomes of these plans.
- Foster partnerships among stakeholders including providers of prevention services, providers of HIV care services, community-based organizations, and the affected community.
- Increase effectiveness and reach of prevention interventions through partnerships.
- Increase involvement of affected populations in public health planning.
For more information about End HIV, please contact , Prevention Program Manager or , Community Engagement Manager.