End HIV is an initiative of the City of Milwaukee Health Department, the Wisconsin AIDS / HIV Program, and Diverse & Resilient. The initiative has sought to accomplish the following:
- Development of an immediate plan to address the rapid rise of HIV transmissions among men who have sex with men, particularly young African American men who have sex with men.
- Development of a long-term plan to reduce HIV transmission rates among men who have sex with men, particularly young African American men who have sex with men.
- Monitor the outputs and outcomes of these plans.
- Foster partnerships among stakeholders including providers of prevention services, providers of HIV care services, community-based organizations, and the affected community.
- Increase effectiveness and reach of prevention interventions through partnerships.
- Increase involvement of affected populations in public health planning.
For more information about End HIV, please send us an email. We’ll do our best to get back to you within three business days.